Use Your Wiimote as a Cursor

Posted by Owner Saturday, November 14, 2009
Need more interactivity with your computer? My brother told me about using a Wiimote to direct the cursor on a PC a while back, so I thought I'd look into it a bit further. Basically, the Wiimote uses Bluetooth to connect and send information to the Wii, but people have been able to harness the capabilities of the Wiimote and incorporate them into computers, to control the mouse cursor. So I searched around, and found this cool article on Instructables, a great site for DIY guides to almost anything. You can find that guide to using a Wiimote with you PC here. Just to show you a bit about using a Wiimote with your PC, check out the video below.


You can find the original video here.

Note: This is not my video, it was created by Bl4ackFr0g on Youtube.

_______________________________________________________
If you enjoyed reading this article, tell somebody about it, or subscribe to my feed!

Thanks for reading,
G

0 comments

Post a Comment

Get The Latest Hacks!

Subscribe!

______________________________________________

Blogumulus by Roy Tanck and Amanda FazaniInstalled by CahayaBiru.com

Followers